The Xray also has its GT model, the new Xray GTX8 Nitro GT car 1/8. This Rc Car will be deployed in Mounting Kits, the Xray GTX8 is based on the XB8 Racing Buggy.
The frame is made of anodised aluminum 7075-T6 often 3 mm and uses extra thick carbon suspension towers, 18.5 mm Big Bore shock absorbers, 4-wheel drive transmission, 3-speed double-clutch, gears in Hardened steel and stainless steel roller.
All Xray GTX8 materials are made of high quality products, which adopt specific rc car specifications.
Xray GTX8 Datasheets:
- Anodized aluminum frame 7075-T6 of 3 mm thick.
- 1-piece radio dish.
- Towers Extra carbon fiber shock absorbers.
- Foam bumper.
- 3 pair high torque clutch.
- Aluminum motor mount.
- 150cc tank. Precision brake disks.
- High-hold brake calipers.
- 4WD transmission with shaft.
- Front and rear diffusers 46T.
- 2-speed gearbox.
- High speed hardened steel gears.
- XPBS front suspension.
- I.S.S. Alloy suspension pins with inserts.
- Hudy stainless steel shackles.
- Front and back anti-roll bars.
- Double Steering Linkage.
- 18.5 mm Big Bore Ammunition.
- Slip cushions in Delrin.
Xray GTX8 Dimensions:
- Length: 510mm.
- Width: 300mm.
- Weight: 3320 grams.