Blade Vortex 150 Pro – Flight Settings. Horizon Hobby has released a video showing the basic setup of the drone racer FPV Blade Vortex 150 Pro. In the video you can see all the initial steps and programming of the DX6 remote control to start the flight.
This quadricopter comes from the collaboration of Blade and ImmersionRC that have joined forces to produce a revolutionary multi-wheeler with Spektrum technology. In addition to flying features designed for FPV racing, the Vortex offers the advantage of the Bind-N-Fly (you just need to connect a 5-channel or multiple-channel DSMX radio control, the battery and you’ll be ready to fly).
Among the features of the Vortex we find the innovative 32-bit processor and OSD, programmable and customizable LED system, 5.8GHz transmission system and Fatshark 600TVL video camera for FPV flight. Designed for speed, this racing quad features high performance motors and ESC OneShot compatible with LiPo 3S or 4S battery packs.
Key Features Blade Vortex 150 Pro
- Fully assembled and ready to fly.
- Spektrum DSMX 2.4 GHz radio system.
- ImmersionRC F3 Fusion 32 bit w / 8kHz cycle time.
- 2 mm thick carbon fiber frame.
- BetaFlight Flight Firmware (pre-installed).
- Telemetry system.
- Eight 24-bit RGB LEDs (installed).
- “Tramp” Video TX integrated with Touch-N-Race technology and dynamic Power Control.
- Fatshark 600TVL CCD camcorder (HS1177 sensor + chipset).
To start flying you will need:
- Radio control with 5 or more Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX channels.
- Fat Shark Viewer 5.8GHz or FPV Monitor.
- Battery LiPo 3S-4S 500mAh (recommended) or 800mAh (degree).
- Li-Po Battery Charger.